[古典/交响/奏鸣曲] Orchestre National de Lille - Dutilleux Symphony No. 1, Métaboles & Les citations [Hi-Res 24bit 96khz FLAC]

[复制链接]
查看6620 | 回复0 | 2020-1-10 15:59:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
565x565bb.jpg
Artist: Orchestre National de Lille
Title: Dutilleux: Symphony No. 1, Métaboles & Les citations
Year Of Release: 2018
Label: Naxos
Genre: Classical
Quality: flac 24bits - 96.0kHz +booklet
Total Time: 01:01:24
Total Size: 1.1 Gb

Hi-Res无损音乐专辑简介:
A fiercely independent composer, Henri Dutilleux wrote music that is refined, colorful and scrupulously crafted. Symphony No 1, his first purely orchestral score, established his international reputation. Structurally unconventional- it opens, unusually, with a passacaglia- it illustrates his principle of ‘progressive growth’ through its sustained lyricism and towering, chorale-like statements. Metaboles was inspired by the virtuosity of the woodwind section of George Szell’s Cleveland Orchestra. Distinctive instrumentation for each movement allows for deep expression, jazzy rhythms and moments of irony. The enigmatic diptych Les Citations quotes from fellow composers Benjamin Britten and Jehan Alain. After over 40 years at the head of the Orchestre National de Lille (ONL), of which he was the founder, Jean-Claude Casadesus enjoys an international career that has brought seasons in Germany, Russia, Japan, Latvia, and in Lille. His 30 albums with the orchestra have won critical and public acclaim and as a guest conductor he has appeared in Moscow, Singapore, Montreal, Baltimore, Seoul, St. Petersburg and Berlin. He is an enthusiastic champion of contemporary music and set up residences for composers with the Lille orchestra.

Hi-Res无损音乐专辑曲目:
01. Symphony No. 1: I. Passacaille
02. Symphony No. 1: II. Scherzo
03. Symphony No. 1: III. Intermezzo
04. Symphony No. 1: IV. Finale, con variazioni
05. Métaboles: I. Incantatoire
06. Métaboles: II. Linéaire
07. Métaboles: III. Obsessionnel
08. Métaboles: IV. Torpide
09. Métaboles: V. Flamboyant
10. Les citations: I. For Aldeburgh 85
11. Les citations: Interlude "As for the Wolf's Moan"-II. From Janequin to Jehan Alain

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

合购资源联系QQ:240949404
微信:qikumusic
默认解压密码:www.sacdsd.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则