[古典/交响/奏鸣曲] Virtuosi Italiani & Franz Hauk - Mayr: Venetian Solo Motets [Hi-Res 24bit 96khz FLAC]

[复制链接]
查看3642 | 回复0 | 2020-2-25 15:54:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
565x565bb.jpg
Artist: Virtuosi Italiani, Franz Hauk
Title: Mayr: Venetian Solo Motets
Year Of Release: 2018
Label: Naxos
Genre: Classical
Quality: flac 24bits - 96.0kHz
Total Time: 01:01:32
Total Size: 1.14 Gb

Hi-Res无损音乐专辑简介:
Johann Simon Mayr became one of the most popular opera composers in Europe in the period preceding Rossini, but his younger career in the last decades of the 18th century was largely as a church musician, dividing his time between his native Bergamo and Venice. Often taking the form of small-scale religious operas, his Venetian solo motets were tailor-made for the singers of the day, with notable results, as can be heard in the soaring expressiveness of ‘Exsurge, anima,’ the cavatina-style melodies of ‘O Deus, quot me circumdant,’ and the contrasting atmospheres of fear, dread and serenity in ‘Qual colpa eterno Dio.’ Franz Hauk is the world’s leading expert and exponent of the music of Johann Simon Mayr, and his numerous new editions and recordings of operatic and other vocal works by this composer is internationally recognized as highly significant: “Naxos’s project of recording the major works of Simon Mayr is an extremely important event, introducing to most of us a composer of genuine individuality and importance.” (Fanfare on the cantata Arianna in Nasso) All of the soloists here have a close association with Franz Hauk’s Simon Mayr project, and each have successful performing and recording careers.

Hi-Res无损音乐专辑曲目:
01. Regina coeli in G Major
02. Exsurge, anima in D Major: Recitativo. Exsurge, anima
03. Exsurge, anima in D Major: Aria. Redi, spes amata
04. Exsurge, anima in D Major: Aria. Laetabunda exsultabis
05. Salve Regina in F Major
06. Me miserum, quid hoc in C Minor: Recitativo. Heu, qualis horror
07. Me miserum, quid hoc in C Minor: Aria. Aurae placidae spirate
08. Me miserum, quid hoc in C Minor: Aria. Quo fugisti desolata
09. Me miserum, quid hoc in C Minor: Aria. Concentu harmonico late exultando
10. Salve Regina in B-Flat Major
11. O Deus, quot me circumdant in E-Flat Major: Recitativo. O Deus, quot me circumdant
12. O Deus, quot me circumdant in E-Flat Major: Aria. A reo languor oppressus
13. O Deus, quot me circumdant in E-Flat Major: Aria. Grato murmure spirando
14. O Deus, quot me circumdant in E-Flat Major: In dulci jubilo
15. Salve Regina in C Major
16. Qual colpa eterno Dio in C Minor

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

合购资源联系QQ:240949404
微信:qikumusic
默认解压密码:www.sacdsd.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册