[古典/交响/奏鸣曲] Orchestra of the Bolshoi Theatre Moscow, Alexander Vedernikov - Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker [Hi-Res 24bit 88.2khz FLAC]

[复制链接]
查看4002 | 回复0 | 2020-2-23 19:26:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
565x565bb.jpg
Artist: Orchestra of the Bolshoi Theatre Moscow, Alexander Vedernikov
Title: Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker
Year Of Release: 2006
Label: Pentatone
Genre: Classical
Quality: FLAC (tracks) [24Bit/88,2kHz]
Total Time: 01:44:40
Total Size: 1,47 GB (d.booklet)

Hi-Res无损音乐专辑简介:
During a journey through Italy in 1882, Peter Tchaikovsky received a parcel in the post from a friend containing a book with the fairy tale Nutcracker and the Mouse King. This was, however, in the French adaptation Histoire d’un casse-noi- sette, which AlexandreDumas senior had published in 1844. The original by the German author E.T.A. Hoffmann was published at Christmastime in 1816, and was included at the time in the collection Die Serapionsbrüder. A contemporary review stated that the text was hardly a fairy tale, “but the rogue only takes on the mask of the child, in order to make fun of decent people by means of words and ges- tures in an even more amusing man- ner”. This story depicts “a complete world with all its fantastic objects, the way this presents itself to the fearful, innocent and yet greedy soul of a child (of the girl Marie of noble birth) in a delightful dream”: i.e. as a battle of the good (the dolls and toys) against the evil (the mice in the girl’s bedroom) in a fantastic Kingdom of Sweets, to which Marie is transport- ed through mysterious doors by the Nutcracker, her Christmas present.

Hi-Res无损音乐专辑曲目:
01 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Overture
02 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau I- Decoration of the Christmas tree
03 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau I- March
04 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau I- Childrens galop and entry of the parents
05 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau I- Arrival of Drosselmayer
06 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau I- The Nutcracker and Grandfather dance
07 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau I- Departure of the guests. Night
08 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau I- The battle and transformation scene

09 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau II- The forest of fir trees in winter
10 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau II- Waltz of the snowflakes

11 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- The enchanted palace of the kingdom of sweets
12 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Arrival of Clara and the Nutcracker
13 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Divertissement- a. Chocolate – Spanish Dance
14 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Divertissement- b. Coffee – Arabian Dance
15 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Divertissement- c. Tea – Chinese Dance
16 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Divertissement- d. Trepak – Russian Dance.dsf
17 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Divertissement- e. Dance of the Toy Flutes.dsf
18 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Divertissement- f. Mother Gigogne and the clowns.dsf
19 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Waltz of the flowers.dsf
20 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Pas de deux The Prince and the Sugar-Plum Fairy.dsf
21 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Variation I (Tarantella).dsf
22 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Variation II (Dance of the Sugar-Plum Fairy).dsf
23 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Coda.dsf
24 – The Nutcracker – Act I- Tableau III- Final waltz and apotheosiss.dsf

25 – Swan Lake, Op. 20 – Introduction
26 – Swan Lake, Op. 20 – Variation I
27 – Swan Lake, Op. 20 – Variation II
28 – Swan Lake, Op. 20 – Coda
29 – Eugene Onegin, Op. 24 – Polonaise (Act 3)

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

合购资源联系QQ:240949404
微信:qikumusic
默认解压密码:www.sacdsd.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则